Image by thejourney1972 via Flickr
Property purchase offers far greater returns today than most stock market investments and never before has international property been as popular as a highly lucrative means to create wealth. Worldwide property investors are now turning their attention to Brazil as it fast becomes a leader in the field of emerging markets. Returns on investment are considered to be excellent and investors are increasingly aware of the high growth potential that Brazil offers as a stable though fresh, new investment market.
Advantages of Brazil Investment
- Property capital appreciation of 30% per annum in this locations.
- Favorable currency exchange rates, making property transactions cheap for foreign investors.
- President Lula’s progressive policies, bringing many improvements to Brazil, including a decrease in inflation to an all-time low at 5.7%.
- Active encouragement and incentives for foreign investment – you can own 100% of land and property.
- Cost of living often 20% of that in the UK/US/Europe and property maintenance costs extremely low.
- Some of the lowest property prices in the world.
- Increase of thriving manufacturing industries relocated to Brazil and boosting the economy.
- Expected self-sufficiency in oil reserves within the next year.
- Some economists believe Brazil is amongst the leaders of the future, along with Russia, India and China.
- Year-round sunshine, with average summer temperatures of 25°C.
- Great natural beauty with fantastic scenery.
- Friendly nature of the Brazilian people.
- Easy access via direct flights from many international airports.